[3830] CoQP KO7X/CTY SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 1 09:47:51 EDT 2014

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: KO7X/CTY
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X/CTY

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: Colorado

----------------------------
Total:  153     15      0  CW Mults = 134  Ph Mults = 15  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,564

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I operated from 10 counties on a 270 mile route from Sedgwick county in the
northeast corner to Larimer county north of Denver. I spent about 5 hours
driving, and 5 hours on the air. Excellent weather except for a short rain
shower in Boulder county. No mishaps, everything worked, but the propagation
was poor. Most of my QSOs were on 20 CW. 15 never opened - I tried a few times.
Lowest score - Sedgwick, 144; highest score - Boulder, 4320. DX QSOs - 4. Thanks
to OM2VL, UA3AGW and HA9RE who somehow pulled me out of the mud. Yes, it was
that bad. Thanks to all who called in.