[3830] CWOpen NA8V LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 6 00:14:10 EDT 2014

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mi

Total:  153   108  Total Score = 16,524

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Kinda rough.  There were storms all around me but it was clear at my place at
2330z.  at 0z, they hit and I waited 'til they passed.  When I got on at 0045z,
the QRN was s9 on 20 from the lightning.  Quit in a few minutes when it got too
close again.  Finally got back on at 0145z.  Except for the horrible noise,
condx and activity seemed pretty good.  Haven't been on the air much the last
few weeks as I'm back to work.  Was good to run into the CWT folks and say
hello.

greg/na8v

team mrrc/ncc