[3830] CWOpen KU5B LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 6 00:49:58 EDT 2014

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX

   80:   12     1
   40:   26     9
Total:  112    84  Total Score = 9,408

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Installed and configured N1MM about an hour in and had a little fun.

Used my real name for a change and, surprisingly, didn't have to repeat it as
many times as I thought I would have to. Back to my "radio" name in
sprint tomorrow night.

Nice to hear lots of familiar calls and glad the station is working at full
potential. As CWOps membership secretary, I look at the membership spreadsheet
multiple times daily so I've gotten a CWOps SCP of sorts in my brain from
looking at all the calls and names. Hopefully 80 will play as well as it did
tonight because it's usually a complete grind for me in Sept sprints.

Colin KU5B