[3830] CWOpen K1USN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 6 14:17:56 EDT 2014

                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: K1USN
Operator(s): N1DC K1RV
Station: K1USN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Braintree MA

   40:    1     1
Total:  101    91  Total Score = 9,191

This was a first attempt at a CW Open M/M operation from the K1USN club station.
We had run a bunch of testing earlier in the week, but failed to try running
simultaneously from both stations. This would be our achilles heal. Using N1MM,
calling CQ on one station locked out the other. We could only alternate
CQ's...no good.

We have more work to do with the Dean NW2K and the N1MM development team to
sort this problem out. The contest is a single op event and N1MM handles it
that way only, although some multi station features did work (we could see each
other's activity and score). Maybe next year we will have a M/M category that
has been fully debugged.

I ended up running from the 10/15/20 station after wasting the first hour
trying various changes.

Conditions were not great this morning to say the least!

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,

Rick N1DC