[3830] CWOpen N4AF HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 08:36:26 EDT 2014

                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: N4AF
Operator(s): N4AF
Station: N4AF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  335   218  Total Score = 73,030

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I love the time slot. If NA Sprint used this, I think the east coast would lead
the tally board as it is well dark here by the time NA begins.
Problem being that I cannot do the segment justice and keep my powder dry for
the NA Sprint. Since NA Sprint will always win that contest (with me), sure
wish the CWO date would change.

73, Howie
 CWOPEN SUMMARY SHEET

               CONTEST: CWOPEN
            START DATE: 06-09-14
         CALLSIGN USED: N4AF
               LOCATOR: FM15

     CATEGORY-ASSISTED: ASSISTED
         CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
         CATEGORY-MODE: CW
     CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
        CATEGORY-POWER: HIGH
                  CLUB: Potomac Valley Radio Club
                  NAME: Howard Hoyt N4AF
               ADDRESS: 549 Bluebird Trail
          ADDRESS-CITY: Blounts Creek
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: NC
    ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 27814
       ADDRESS-COUNTRY: USA
                 EMAIL: N4AF at N4AF.NET

        OPERATING TIME: 03:53:15
            CQ COUNTER: 577
            RUN/SEARCH: 227/108 Qs
      UNIQUE CALLSIGNS: 218

              SOFTWARE: TR4W v.4.33.1 http://www.n4af.net/TR4W

  BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points  Prefixes
  80CW          9            9        9         0
  40CW         95           95       95        40
  20CW        154          154      154       125
  15CW         53           53       53        47
  10CW         24           24       24         6

 Totals       335          335      335       218

    Final Score = 73030 points.