[3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 18:22:02 EDT 2014

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

   80:   39    0:45
   40:   81    1:30
   20:  103    1:45
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Webfoot Paddlers

Comments:

First time in quite a while that I backslid on my score and Q count. Closer to
last September's score than this February's.

I don't know whether this contest is a better test of CW copying or typing
skills. I have about the same amount of trouble with each. Got a little help
with typing from a cat this time too. The warm amplifier attracts them but they
like to walk across the keyboard to get there.

73 and thanks for all the Q's
Carl WS7L