[3830] TnQP W1END SO FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 8 07:10:01 EDT 2014

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: SO FixedCW LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    4     0       0       4
   40:   24     0       0      20
   20:   43     0       0      35
   15:    0     0       0       0
   10:    0     0       0       0
    6:    0     0       0       0
    2:    0     0       0       0
  222:    0     0       0       0
  432:    0     0       0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   71     0       0      59  Total Score = 12,767

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I actually improved on last year's score.  Didn't think it would happen.  Was
unable to hear anything on 10 & 15M when I checked numerous times.
Overall, signals seemed pretty good.  Actually worked a few that I could barely
hear.  Worked until a little after 8PM my time; then it became pile ups on NY4N
and N4ZZ.  Decided then to go to bed and read a book.
Thanks to everyone - the mobiles were outstanding.

Eldon = W1END

FTdx5000 (150w) and Butternut Vertical.