[3830] All Asian SSB NR5M SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 8 10:32:07 EDT 2014

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas

   40:  420   101
   20:  241    91
   15:  426   115
Total: 1156   349  Total Score = 421,592

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Haven't operated this contest in the last couple of years.  Conditions were not
the best.  The JA runs on 40 and 15 made the contest fun, however.  Suggestion
to the contest sponsor-- make the non-Asian contacts worth something (even if
it is only a small amount).  There were too many periods of nothing of value to
work.  I could have had 90% of the score with only 24 hours operating time as
the contest is currently configured.  If nothing changes, THAT will be next
year's plan.

Thanks for all the QSO's.  Sorry to all the non-Asians that I didn't work.

George