[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 10 10:06:16 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 10

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

   40:  20     20
   20:  15     10
   15:   2      0
Total:  37     30  Total Score = 1,110

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Not too good a showing this morning for me.  But, for me, the thrill is hearing
the calls of my CWOps friends.

Highlight#1 was getting to work my good friend, Gary Van Winkle, K5KU, on both
40 and 20!  Gary is a fabulous CW op.  If he agrees, I plan to nominate him for
CWOps, so if you're reading this and are a member, start watching for Gary's
call to show up in the "invited" list on "Members Only"
page of CWOps.

Highlight#2 was working Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, from right here in Tupelo, MS.
Today was Joe's first time to get to use his brand new number -- 1338!
Congrats, Joe, for a job well done.  We'll listen for you in future CWT runs.

See y'all again in just a few hours, I hope.

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) to Windom at 40'
Kent paddle into Winkeyer USB
MacBook Pro (in my lap out here in the corner of the garage, amongst the boxes,
bikes, and yard equipment -- what a sight!)