[3830] WAE SSB KV4QS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 21:30:01 EDT 2014

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KV4QS
Operator(s): KV4QS
Station: KV4QS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Miami, FL

   80:    1           4
   40:   19     4    24
   20:   90    92    52
   15:  146   153    58
   10:   48    55    30
-------------------------
Total:  304   304   168  Total Score = 102,144

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N1MM / K3 / Hex Beam / Delta Loops / Beverage
What a fun contest!  Glad I was there for the 10m opening on Sunday.  Glad the
smoke alarm at our house turned out to be a false alarm.  Bummed that I missed
all of Saturday night because of a severe storm system that moved slowly
through the area after sunset.

Many thanks to all of the excellent ops for all of the Qs and QTC exchanges,
and thanks to the DARC for a great contest.  See you next year.  73 KV4QS