[3830] ArQP KN4Y SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 21:57:30 EDT 2014

                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: FL

   80:    1     0       0
   40:   39     0       0
   20:   52     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   92     0       0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 12,472

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

The imported mobiles ran from county to county at breakneck speed and made the
CW activity a success, otherwise it would have been boring. I even worked both
bonus stations on CW, one mobile and one who was fixed. The bands went kaput
the last hour. Heard mobiles on 15-meters but they could not hear me, a bummer.

I wonder if the potholes are fixed, when I was in Arkansas I was told the
potholes were made by crawfish escaping to Texas.