[3830] All Asian SSB JE1CKA M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 16 00:46:45 EDT 2014

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: JE1CKA
Operator(s): JA1XRH JH5GHM JA1OJE JE1CKA
Station: JE1CKA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Saitama, Japan

   20: 1352    94
   15: 1210    96
Total: 3047   304  Total Score = 2,673,376

21MHz made terrific interference to other bands. This was because of some loose
connection on 5element yagi. So we had to use fixed 4el on the other tower.
14MHz daytime conditions on both days were unproductive. So we did
not expect to make more QSOs than last year. However in the midnight,
14MHz was so nice to outperform 21MHz. 4.5Ops worked hard in 48hours.

Ant: 3.8MHz loaded Dipole at 26m, 7MHz loaded 4el at 30m
14MHz 4el at 24m, 21MHz 5el at 22m/4el at 25m fixed, 28MHz 5el at 18m
Power: 800w (28MHz 500w)