[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 18 00:09:16 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 18

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): .75

   40:  37     37
Total:  37     37  Total Score = 1,369

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my best 45 minutes in a CWT! I got to the party late, but thoroughly
enjoyed it... I typically run about 29-30 wpm, but I needed to make up for lost
time, so I cranked the keyer up to 36 wpm. It was a bit challenging, but I was
able to make a few more quick contacts. I was running with a paddle, so I did
add a dit here and there. I did get my antenna back in the air and my 40m band
was excellent tonight. Hello to some new contacts KY4F, KT5V, K7SS, W0GXA,
N0TOP, K0FX, W9ZV, and NF9V. Where have I been? It was a very fast and fun 45
minutes.

Dave WN4AFP #1208
IC-730, MM1- Keyer, Brass Racer Paddle to a 40m Vee at 20 feet.

Hope to see all of you in the South Carolina QSO Party on Saturday.. I'll be
working CW!!!! Give me a shout!  73 Dave