[3830] SAC CW K5KG SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 21 08:10:09 EDT 2014

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: FL

   80:    0     0
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  400   120  Total Score = 67,560

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This is a fun contest; one of my favorites.

Conditions started off good, but by Saturday afternoon they got much worse.
SFI-122, A-22, K-2. Conditions in the evening were better, but never did get
very good.

Stn: K3 and Acom 2000A.  However, during the night, but amp went bellyup.  So I
changed to my Elecraft KAT500 amp and finished the contest with that.  My 80m
antenna is out of commission, so no 80m.  2X tribander and M2 40m yagi
performed well.  Local noise was low to non-existent.  Local rain but no
thunderboomers to spoil the fun.

73, George, K5KG