[3830] SCQP AD8J SO Mobile HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 21 16:24:02 EDT 2014

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SO Mobile HP
QTH: 10 Counties
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:      5        0
   40:    263       47
   20:    191       10
   15:      1        1
------------------------
Total:    460       58  Mults = 59  Total Score = 57,702

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Activated 10 counties as a single op mobile.  It was tough going with several
contests sharing the same freqs. 80 meters wasn't very productive for me.  I
was calling CQ with a KW and wasn't getting answers.  Maybe it had something to
do with what I suspect was a solar flare that disrupted a few hours of the
contest.  During that event, signals had deep QSB and were fairly weak.  The
final score wasn't as high as last year but considering the above and spending
more time trying to hit more counties, I can't complain.  Thanks to all the
stations that followed me around