[3830] Salmon Run K7TQ MobileCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 22 23:20:39 EDT 2014

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K7TQ
Operator(s): K7TQ WA0WWW
Station: K7TQ

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH:

----------------------------
Total:  451     0       0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 95,500

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

This was WA0WWW and my first mobile attempt. We got lots of pre-contest help and
encouragement from Mike, N7WA. Our goal was to activate 15 eastern WA counties
and we accomplished that.  N6MU, John, in CA was able to catch is in all 15
counties! Eastern WA varies from riverside to forested mountains to harvested
wheat fields and channeled scablands. It was a fun time and we look forward to
next year.