[3830] CQ WW RTTY KU1T SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 09:30:46 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KU1T
Operator(s): KU1T
Station: KU1T

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Hedgesville
Operating Time (hrs): 14:48

   80:  316      51      36    13
-----------------------------------
Total:  316      51      36    13  Total Score = 42,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

THis time instead of fighting with my own limitations (lack of movement, etc
etc) I wanted to have some fun - so I entered in SOSB(a)80.  In addition, on
Saturday I spent some times on other bands. Full activity was:
 Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN    Cty   SP
   3.5     316     420   13   36   51
     7      10      17    3    4    6
    14      18      24    5    4   12
    21      87     225   10   30   14
    28      75     160    9   18   16
 Total     506     846   40   92   99

Spending whole night on a single band to see how it changes was a educational
experience - for hours I could hear EU and not been able to work them. It was a
good workout for the corrected Double-L.

Aerials:
Double L with peak at 65' up suspended form the tower and trees; 3 x reversible
beverages of 570', at 30-90-150 (and 210-270-330 )deg.

Thanks for all the Q's.

vy 73, de KU1T
_zjt