[3830] TxQP K1TN SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 13:01:18 EDT 2014

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Florida

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  100     0       0  Mults = 76  Total Score = 22,800

I thought activity was way down on CW again this year. Conditions on 20 and 15
Meters were there for my indoor wires in Florida but hardly anybody in Texas on
to work. Thanks to the die-hard mobile guys for being there.

I want to thank the sponsors, too; a few weeks ago I received a plaque fot the
2013 TXQP -- SO, HP, CW only, third place. Not that I care about plaques or
certificates; I just want people to work. Last year I made 240 QSOs on CW from
Wisconsin.

Of course 40 Meters CW was totally trashed by the RTTY weenies again this year
and that doesn't help.

A couple of the "big" state QSO parties don't even acknowledge CW
only. Pity.

Jim Cain, K1TN/4