[3830] TxQP K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 17:09:04 EDT 2014

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 10:44:

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    2     0       0
   20:   34     0       0
   15:    4     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   40     0       0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 4,460

WOW! A new station record for TXQP. Of the 33 Texas Counties I worked, 16 were
new ones. Conditions were good, though I only made 4 Q's on 15 and 10m never
opened. That was fun and a good warm-up for CQP next week end. I got  500 point
bonus for working W0BH/M in 9 counties. My last contact with him, he was sitting
at the intersection of 5 counties, Roberts, Gray, Hopkins, Live Oak and Wheeler.
My biggest problem was that some of the pile-ups were huge. Bert, K6CSL