[3830] TxQP KI0I SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 18:00:54 EDT 2014

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  304     0       0  Mults = 166  Total Score = 168,392

Great Texas qso party. If I were another state further away the score would be
much larger. I added my 17000pt bonus for mobile contacts. 20m was Just weird
Sat., like there was a propagation hole in the middle to the west of state.
Many mobiles were just a whisper of a signal but a few blasted in. Then Sun.
morning the tables turned and mobiles barely heard the day before were loud and
the ones loud Sat. had disappeared! WOW condx can sure change fast.
As always the mobile ops make the difference between a good time and a great
time! K5YAA ,W5CT AND NO5W were hammering out Q's like CW machines. Great job
by all who took to the road .
Plenty of Home Based ops too, thanks to all you who stayed with it calling
those cq's when the pickin was slim.
Well that's thanks to everyone except the contest organizers ,don't want to
leave them out so a BIG TEXAS THANK YOU also!
I'll be back next year for sure,one of the best contests around. 73 Mark KI0I