[3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 20:24:39 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: New Jersey

   80:  193       32      14     8
   40:  100       26      27    13
   20:  383       38      62    25
   15:  346       26      59    19
   10:  131       15      51    20
------------------------------------
Total: 1063      139     213    85  Total Score = 1,079,670

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Beautiful 10 meter condx! Had fun. Only ran SO2R for about 10 hours. Antenna
switching relay failed. Must open the ACOM-1000 to fix it.  Fortunately the
Heath SB-1000 kept running like a Swiss watch.
My wife ( no longer with us ) built the Heath. The inside wiring is beautiful.
Had my first contest QSO with China. Wow!
All in all the effort to recover from hurricane Sandy was worth it.
It felt good to see the action on 2 bands at the same time.
At my age(85) doing antenna work is slow. Still need a better second 20-10
meter antenna.Used  Butterfly 2 el beam fixed mounted at 25 feet.
Thanks to all the operators for hearing and coming back to me. Without you the
event would be boring.  73 and GUD DX from NO2T 05 NJ