[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA1FCN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 21:05:01 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL

   80:   98       34       6     6
   40:  268       48      44    20
   20:  287       43      40    25
   15:  277       30      61    20
   10:  141       17      30    15
------------------------------------
Total: 1071      172     181    86  Total Score = 862,635

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Oh well .....I put in more time and  more effort than previous years, and what
do
I get... less score ! Ten meters surprised me, it was not great but not bad.
I think I need to go Single band, this body is not up to all day and most of
the night operations. ( age 66 ).

Antennas  a4s @ 45 feet  Th5 @ 75 ft  2 el 40 @ 70 ft 80 meter loop

One thing different about my setup is the A4S and Th5 are on different towers
yet are fed together or separate with matchbox.  I only wanted this setup
to beam two directions at the same time.

    73 BoB WA1FCN