[3830] CQ WW RTTY KM7N SOSB(A)/80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 22:02:59 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KM7N
Operator(s): KM7N
Station: KM7N

Class: SOSB(A)/80 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   2        2       1    2
-----------------------------------
Total:   2        2       1    2  Total Score = 10

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

An abysmal showing.  Gave up after 3 hours.  Only 4 signals on the band Friday
night, and I worked 2 of them.  Seemed way too tough.  Lots more signals
Saturday night--some REALLY strong--but nobody seemed to hear me.  Odd, since I
spent plenty of time earlier in the week making lots of 80M digital contacts, so
I don't know if it was conditions or something with my station.

Next year I am either going to get a new antenna, or try single band on another
band...