[3830] CQ WW RTTY GU0SUP SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 03:14:05 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH:

   80:   0        0       0     0
   40:   0        0       0     0
   20:   0        0       0     0
   15:   0        0       0     0
   10:  55       18      27    16
-----------------------------------
Total:  55       18      27    16  Total Score = 9,577

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

I know, a very poor effort, but again this year, I had family visiting Guernsey,
so had to be elsewhere for the contest weekend.

On Sunday morning, I was just checking things in the shack when I saw a spot
for ZD8RH on 10m, and could actually hear him, so I made the QSO, then thought
I must work a few more to validate the contact. I made a few more over the next
5 minutes, but later in the day, I found a couple of hours spare, so decided to
work a few more. I managed a little under 2 hours this time, all S&P,
mainly to add to my CQ Marathon totals.
10m was fun, and it was great to work so many W's, as it has been a while since
we were able to do that.

Next year, I am going to suggest that any family wanting to come over for a
visit makes it earlier in the month!
We did have a great weekend, it was amazingly warm here - sitting in a
beach-side cafe on Sunday lunchtime in 24C, watching folk swim in the sea while
we were eating & drinking.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP