[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZA/S56A SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 03:23:29 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZA/S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: ZA/S56A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN91SG

   80:  142       1       45     7
   40:   62       3       35    10
   20:  339      27       59    18
   15:  282      31       63    20
   10:  146      25       44    21
------------------------------------
Total:  971      87      246    76  Total Score = 941,927

No internet at the operating room at 3rd floor underneath Finish C3S. Two sloped
dipoles droped from 7th floor.  Sea was 50 m away toward West.  East blocked by
bigger building and small hills.  Unfortunately S9 impulse QRM existed from 4 -
9 MHz severely limiting 40m operation.  I hoped to be sole ZA station but Z35T
friends provided me mults on 40/80 m :-)  It was fun visiting friendly ZA for
10 days.  Unspoiled people and nature.

73 de Mario, ZA/S56A, N1YU