[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0PV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 16:07:36 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0PV
Operator(s): W0PV
Station: W0PV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WCF

   80:   26       20       5     4
   40:  108       28      43    16
   20:  132       32      44    18
   15:  155       32      63    21
   10:  118       12      45    21
------------------------------------
Total:  539      124     200    80  Total Score = 519,140

As usual, thanks to all who struggled to copy my low power weak signal; no
tower, no beam, just low wire dipoles and a vertical. With such a modest
station every contest QSO is a little extra challenging and still a thrill for
me!

Wasn't really expecting to do this much, but propagation was excellent, as
often is the case in FL, and good across the whole spectrum, allowing for a
relatively balanced band strategy, which leads to more multipliers. I was happy
to meet my own goals of 100 QSO's 40-10 meters and a half million points.

73 de John