[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE2FU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 16:35:12 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE2FU
Operator(s): VE2FU
Station: VE2FU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 22:20

   80:   12        9       4     4
   40:  150       27      39    11
   20:  258       40      53    21
   15:  179       21      58    19
   10:   54       12      19     9
------------------------------------
Total:  653      109     173    64  Total Score = 560,174

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Thursday morning my planned trip to Zone 2 (VE2CSI) was spoiled with a back
injury. Actualy Murphy had already Hit 3 times on the operators...so everything
was clear for them to have fun !
Had to give a few points or at least work my friends VE2SG-VE2TKH.
So my son had to put back the station from all the boxes.
And here it went...
Mostly S/P the first 350 Qs ... as I was thinking of ending this after 50 Qs.
Actual operating time was made from operating and walking away.
With a Back Problem last 2 hrs was a RUN  standing up ...

Thanks for all QSO.

RIG  IC-756PROIII + 200W Output.
ANT  HY-GAIN AV-18HT - 5x 36ft radials and Ground !

73' cu later Phil VE2FU