[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7VIT SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 22:09:03 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: USA-OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   14        9      2     2
   40:   40       20      8     8
   20:  101       27     25    23
   15:  237       43     25    19
   10:   89       26     20    17
-----------------------------------
Total:  481      125     77    69  Total Score = 230,079

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Got started late as I needed a remote coax-switch on the tower.  I believe there
is an old adage about planning ahead. There were some great hi-band conditions.
FB!

One interesting QSO was an N4 who sent me Zone 8 from an eastern state.  I
pointed out the exchange was a CQ Zone number and Zone 8 was far to the south
of him.  He sent me Zn 8 four times, so I logged it that way.  He probably
wanted to operate in the Caribbean area. I hope he reports what he was
actually sending. Hi.

Thanks to all who answered my calls. Jerry