[3830] CQ WW RTTY WN1G M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 30 07:06:07 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WN1G
Operator(s): WN1G KY4F
Station: WN1G

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:
   40:   35      21       3     4
   20:  187      41      32    14
   15:   51      16      22    10
   10:   27       4      18     8
-----------------------------------
Total:  300      82      75    36  Total Score = 100,360

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Linda and I had fun with this small effort.  This was mainly a shake down cruise
for N1MM+, a new antenna, and a new rig.  All in all things ran pretty well.

Friday evening and Saturday were pretty much a bust.  But a nice run Sunday
afternoon made things interesting.  Original goal was just 200 Q's and/or 50K
points.  But things went so well Sunday afternoon that we pushed through that
for a bit more.

Thanks to all for the Q's.

Doug and Linda
KY4F     WN1G