[3830] CQ WW RTTY HK1T(@HK1R) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 30 21:07:01 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HK1T
Operator(s): HK1T
Station: HK1R

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Tubara

   80:
   40: 1099      55      84    29
-----------------------------------
Total: 1099      55      84    29  Total Score = 558,450

Club: DXARC DxColombia Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

A Lot of fun, great condition and very active (the 40 Metters band), although
murpphy joined me for 9 hours, the generator had it disassembled for
maintenance, i was  thinking about ww ssb and can not quite be ready.For a bog
lightning storm the electricity failure for Nine vital hours (Was on the early
hours of Sunday), I broke my own record but it was not good to spend Actual
number 1
Good TX and RX and big effort to become a better operator that we need, but....
BUT always will need luck, good luck!

Thanks to all and hope to hear from HK1NA late next month on the SSB Contest.