[3830] WPX SSB YL1ZT M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 1 07:37:08 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YL1ZT
Operator(s): YL3AJA
Station: YL1ZT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tukums
Operating Time (hrs): 48h

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

So this was first big and important contest from this station and wit this call.

 Place is very good, it's something like millitary base. In future we have a
lot of plans about antenas, equpiment e.t.c.
 At this contest withou 160m ,because we don't have enough time to fix the
antena, we have just a half of inverted v on 160.
 In last day made simple antena for 20m, 15 and 10m. Some GP.
 On 80 and 40 we had Inverted V.
 At last night of contest we burned on of 80m antenas isolator, so almost
untill contest end we were fixing it.
 But at all good contest.
Tnx to YL2HB(YL1XN) for tehnical support.
CU 73! de YL3AJA