[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 1 17:19:03 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 1

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   15:  14     12
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  17     15  Total Score = 255

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Totally different from this morning in the MINI COOPER where 20m signals were
all 5NN+++ and all guys got me on the first go.

This afternoon there were a couple itsy bitsy (Mini?) signals on 10m, and
although most guys were 559-5NN on 15m, seems nobody could hear me, especially
the 6's.  Called K6RB 5-6 times (nada), called K6NV many times (nada).  Called
N5ZO I know an easy dozen times, but finally Marko heard me.  Called K0RF
easily 10 times but on my 3rd pass through 15m he heard me.....Some were a lost
cause, even at big signal levels.
Best ears award?  Well, Fredy was only ~419, but got me on the first go.  I was
logging on paper, while driving, so hope I did I did not bust this call, but I
copied SM6FKF and he was a FB op.  Thanks Fredy !!!

Mike VE9AA/m (VE9AA).....FT857D (100w), 2009 MINI, SD-330,
pencil/paper/62mph/100km/h on average