[3830] WPX SSB OG9X(@OH5Z) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 2 04:08:34 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG9X
Operator(s): OG9X OH2BU OH5NQ OH5TS OH6NVC OH6XX OH7CW
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

   20: 1963
   15: 1562

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thank you all for QSO's. Bad band choice in the beginning of the contest and
some odd problem on 15m on Sunday (maybe defect band filter) cost us new OH
record after log check. We beat the old record by OG8X by circa 3000 points
which obviously isn't enough. Anyway our best ever WPX M/2 from OH5Z now with 2
operating positions both having run and support radios.

More information can be found from http://oh5z.wordpress.com/

73,
Juha OH6XX