[3830] WPX SSB PX2B(PY2LED) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 2 09:41:59 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2B
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PX2A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Alto da Serra/SP
Operating Time (hrs): 14:47

Total:  515  Prefixes = 360  Total Score = 1,005,840

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Due family compromisses during the weekend, I decided to operate the first full
night from our contest station. During second night, only 3 hours from home at
city downtown with S6~8 noise level.

My first experience on 40m was nice. There is a big difference for the higher
bands, but with low noise level and Attenuator ON is a pleasure. I finished
first "night" without interruptions at 10:50AM UTC (07:50AM PY) with
450 qsos. The rest 65 qsos I made from home on the second night in more 03
hours but with a lot of interruptions, noise, TVI etc....

We are farway from the main stations concentration (EU and NA) but I think with
high tower and at least one more full size monobander, results can be much
better. Let�'s see what�'s possible....

RIG: IC 7700+AMP
ANT:  2 el. monobander PP5UA @ 12m from the ground.

Hope be able to participate again at 40m in future contests.

73�'s

Fernando / PY2LED / PX2B