[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 9 00:08:33 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 9

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

   40:  35     31
   20:  12     12
Total:  47     43  Total Score = 2,021

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

HORRIBLE noise!  It made me embarrassed to miss so many calls, but noise here
was S9+10 on 20 and 40 -- only bands I got to operate.

Plus, have some RF running loose around here and it was disconnecting my COM 4
Port to my Winkeyer, so I had to reboot TWICE.  That doesn't help one's run
rate.  Gotta heal this stuff.  I'll work on rearranging things on the desk,
plus install some more ferrite beads.  It's a work in progress, right?

Thanks to everyone who gave me a Q tonight.  And, I apologize if I seemed like
a dolt while operating.  I was trying very hard to hear through the QRN.

I was hunting for N5AW tonight, but never heard my buddy, Marv.  He always
blows the curtains off my windows with his signal and I knew he'd do the same
tonight.  But, no Marv to be found with my VFO.  maybe next week.

Still struggling to keep up with cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR.  And, as
mighty as his station is, he's planning more upgrades.  Sheesh!

Y'all have a great week.  See you in about 7 days.

73,
--Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)