[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 9 08:27:12 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   0      0
   80:  22      8
   40:  41     30
   20:  26     26
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  89     64  Total Score = 5,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Thanks to
preparing for CWT, I found ZL7E on 15M about 0230Z.  At 0300Z, 15M was still
open to Japan and the South Pacific only, so I started on 20 instead.  20M was
OK to the US west coast and very good to eastern Europe.  UR5MM was stronger
than I have ever heard Rudy before.  Somehow missed UA6HZ who also had a very
big signal.  Nice to work Paul K3STX on vacation in KP2 and Heijo EA8OM as
AM890OM and worked him on both 20 and 40.  40M was pretty good for all over the
US and was also able to work NN4K about 100 miles away.  80M was very noisy with
some stations not being able to copy me even they were loud to me.  The top west
coast stations were strong on 80M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please participate in
our annual GA QSO Party this weekend. GA has 159 counties and the mobile action
can be fantastic as they move through relatively small counties rapidly. I
should be QRV with the SECC club call W4AN/M.  73, John, K4BAI.