[3830] GaQP N4IQ Single OpCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 12 21:19:36 EDT 2015

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ
Station: N4IQ

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: SC

  160:      9       0
   80:     25       0
   40:     57       0
   20:     13       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    100       0  CW-Dig Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 9,600

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Score Calculation: (100 cw QSOs) x (2pts/cw QSO) x (48 Multipliers) = 9600
score

I found this to be a difficult contest.  Working GA stations from SC on 20M was
extremely difficult. Just very poor propagation on that band. Saturday
afternoon, Sunday afternoon - most of the GA stations were on 20M working the
further US stations (i.e. not SC, NC, FL etc..)  So in the afternoons, for SC,
finding new GA stations and multiplers was WORK!  Also, calling "CQ
GA" usually attracted non-GA stations who did not read the rules... so
that was not productive. But still I enjoyed the GQP - thanks for the GA QP
crew for your efforts.

RIG: TS590s / ALS1306 / Ant: Various Carolina Windoms and Super Loops /N1MM+