[3830] OnQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 17:41:55 EDT 2015

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    4             4
   40:   14      2     12
   20:   23     12     19
---------------------------
Total:   41     14     35  Total Score = 5,075

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my 2nd OQP! It was great to work a majority of the stations I worked
during the 2014 OQP plus some new ones. I've got to thanks several mobiles
VA3ATT, VA3CCO and W8UE for the multiple counties. I also would like to thank
the many VA/VE stations that were willing to QSY to other modes for contacts.
This was one key to the my success in this QP. Since I did well last year, I
decided that OQP was the top QP for me this weekend. I look forward to the next
OQP! 73's Dave WN4AFP.