[3830] MiQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 23:31:17 EDT 2015

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1
   40:   27     12
   20:   18      6
--------------------
Total:   46     18  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 16  Total Score = 5,060

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all who could hear the IC-730 at 75w from South Carolina. There were a
times when I couldn't hear MI on 20m or 40m, but the bands got better in the
late after and 40m was strong. Enjoyed my 2nd MIQP! I was glad to work some old
friends and even some CWOps on Phone (don't tell anyone on us). The mobile ops
were excellent including KK9K, K8IR, AE8M, W8CAR and W8UE. Even worked W8UE/VE3
in the OQP. We'll try it again next year... Great to see a few the "Swamp
Foxes" on the leader board. 73's Dave WN4AFP