[3830] MiQP KK9K Mobile Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 20 17:09:34 EDT 2015

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KK9K
Operator(s): KK9K NE9U N9BCA
Station: KK9K

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: mi

   80:   53      5
   40:  301    125
   20:  122     31
--------------------
Total:  479    160  CW Mults = 71  Ph Mults = 71  Total Score = 158,898

Club: Central Wisconsin Radio Amateurs

Comments:

Another fun time!
But I thought conditions stunk and activity was down....Operating way north in
the U.P. isn't the optimum place to be when the A index is 25 and the K is
3...but we tried.  :-)
Our rates started out real slow...improved as the day went on.  But it seemed
activity was low and in driving through the huge counties we were in, we just
ran out of new stations to work.

This was the 24th year NE9U and N9BCA have teamed up for mobile
operations....next year is our Silver Anniversary, so we need to think up
something special to do.  This was year 3 for KK9K to join in the fun.

73 and hopefully see everyone again next year!

Scott  NE9U

Rig:  K3
Logging software:  TR4W
Antenna:  Homebrew all band vertical