[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4XU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 23 23:34:32 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 24

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: or
Operating Time (hrs): :25

   80:   1      1
   40:   5      5
   20:  25     22
Total:  31     28  Total Score = 868

I came home from a city board meeting with 5 minutes to spare. I had already
prepped the station before dinner. Except when I sat down at the desk, the
computer was not there. Dead - no restart. I quickly grabbed a laptop, brought
up N1MM without time to do more than tell it which contest. No keyer, no radio
interface, or message memories. The Winkey on the radio was not addressable and
was stuck at 27 wpm. I did it all by hand.
Sorry if I sounded a little disjointed.
thanks for the QSOs. Better luck next week.
Dick