[3830] FlQP K6LA SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 26 19:10:18 EDT 2015

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA

   40:   19      1
   20:  168     51
   15:  149     57
   10:   49    128
--------------------
Total:  385    237  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 48  Total Score = 115,805

1. A couple of fixed Florida stations signing /4 operated consistently in the
mobile window.
2. A number of mobile stations evidently didn't submit their itinerary and
weren't picked up in K0RC's spreadsheet, which is too bad, because that
spreadsheet is a VERY useful tool.
3. Most mobile QSO's - K4OJ - 77, K1XX - 32, AD4ES - 27, W5WMU - 26
   I started saving K4OJ's frequencies because when they moved counties I could
get THREE quick QSOs. K4OJ was consistently very loud on 10, loud on 15, and a
whisper on 20. Too bad more mobile stations didn't hit 10 much.
4. The president counties were my last ones, Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison and
Jackson with Jackson being the sweep county.
5. Broke 600 QSOs for the first time.

73, Ken, K6LA