[3830] FlQP WX4G SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 26 20:20:56 EDT 2015

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: WCF

   40:   97      17
   20:  279     483
   15:  224     510
   10:   21      17
--------------------
Total:  621    1027  CW Mults = 82  Ph Mults = 100  Total Score = 412,412

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My first Florida QSO Party...and enjoyed.  Conditions seemed ok...but 10 meters
and 40 never seemed very good...especially to Europe.  15 and 20 were
definitely the bands...but never could get much going on CW...while SSB was
really hot and always could run over a 100 an hour there.

Rough getting started as I took the red eye back from Visalia on Thursday,
getting 0 sleep...so slept in on Saturday and missed first hour.  Had a great
time at Visalia...wearing my Orange FCG shirt at table #3 at the banquet...with
all the K1N guys!!  John W2GD told me he was the 6 meter op we worked!!  Major
highlight was talking with Don,  W9WNV about old times..he gave a nice
presentation and got a standing ovation.

Thanks to all who called...already getting a lot of e-qsl requests...which I
will try to answer next week.

Bob  WX4G