[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 30 00:03:57 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 30

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): :05

   80:   2     2
   40:   3     3
   20:   1     1
Total:   6     6  Total Score = 36

Club: Deep Dixie

Comments:

Just got in the last 5 minutes to say hello.  I was at a concert tonight and
just arrived home.   CU next week fellow ops.

73 and good evening from Tupelo, MS.  One year ago yesterday, a F3 tornado
struck here and destroyed 2500 houses, businesses, and took down a 400 foot
tower with 5 repeaters on it that was owned by my father, N5VGK.   It was built
in 1992 and that tower put me through college and provided a lot of benefits
through the years.

Don't take for granted that what you have today could be gone tomorrow.

God Bless you all.

Joe
AB5OR