[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 30 00:09:50 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 30

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  115    80  Total Score = 9,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The difference between the 03Z session and the earlier ones were unreal much in
favor of 03Z!. 20 was pretty good, 40 was hot and 80 was very good. Only heard
Will WJ9B on top band and he couldn't hear me. Nice to hear Leo K5CI, Dan
SM5IMO,
Serge UA3GR, Alex RQ3D, Vlad RW9QA, Bob N2TSQ, and Stan K0HX, all new
non-members to me. Also glad to work new CWOPS member Fred W2AAB. Very welcome
to the group Fred. It was also nice to hear Larry WB5EIN on tonight, so it
appears he got his loop up in the trees! I expect to pull my KT34M2 down in the
morning. Hope to have the C3S up in place of it by next Weds! Tks for the Qs
once again!