[3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 08:40:56 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

  160:    0     0
   15:   10     8
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  169    76  Total Score = 12,844

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Fantasticops

Comments:

The day was devoted to getting the mobile setup ready for the Ohio QSO Party on
August 22 (it will be my recently acquired K3's first mobile trip) and playing
with the "33 Foot HamStick", ( a 33 ft vertical wire fed against the
minivan body) on bands other than 40 meters. High band evaluation was difficult
with daytime conditions not being particularly good on 15 and 10, but 80, with a

I noted a few pauses after sending my exchange. I wonder how many of these were
prefill users who caught that I was not in Florida?

73 - Jim K8MR