[3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 10:25:16 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ

  160:    6     5
   80:   12     7
Total:  411   142  Total Score = 58,362

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Rogues

Comments:

Good, bad and ugly - typical August NAQP from Arizona.  We had good openings on
10 and 15 at the beginning of the contest and bad adsorption on 20.  The
lightning static was just plain ugly the whole evening.  Thanks to those hardy
souls who braved 80 and 160 and pulled my signal out of the S9+ crud.

Despite all of that the result was my second highest score in the August
contest.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR