[3830] NAQP CW K4EU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 12:11:36 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  605   159  Total Score = 96,195

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock 1

Comments:

Very much appreciate all the excellent and proficient QRQ CW ops who participate
in NAQP....

I've used N1MM+ at NR4M but have been dragging my feet to move from N1MM
Classic here at home.  Installed N1MM+ and gave it a good first workout in NAQP
-- Very impressive and works like a charm!!!

Thanks to Tim, KH6/N3QE, for calling me on 15m and 20m from his portable beach
QTH on Kauai near Kapaa!!!  And, thanks to everyone for all the QSO's...

73....//Steve K4EU
FT-1000/Field
T-8 LP - 20/15/10
Inverted Vees - 40/80