[3830] NAQP CW W0RAA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 15:08:21 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: colorado

   40:  026   012
   20:  037   020
   15:  007   007
Total:   70    39  Total Score = 2,730

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Sawatch

Comments:

Strictly S&P.  Limited time in chair due to just being released from
hospital and rehab.  This was the first contest I was in since late in 2014.
All due to medical problems.  Time spent on air was 3 hours, although I was
hoping for more time.  But my logging program developed a problem and things
went downhill from that point.  My apologies to my team mates, but I did what I
could. Maybe next time will be better.  Had a blast even though my abilities
were limited.  It was nice to be back on the air after such aq long absence,
and finding that my new Yaesu FTdx3000 still worked after such a lengthy
recess.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.