[3830] ARRL UHF AC0RA/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 21:23:00 EDT 2015

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: AC0RA/R
Operator(s): AC0RA
Station: AC0RA/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH:

  903:   65     9
  1.2:   66    11
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  334    68  Total Score = 94,860

Had a good time in the contest this year. Added new gear to the rover and for
the most part everything performed good for the whole contest. I went into the
contest with 2 goals in mind. First was to up my score from last year and the
second was to break the record in a different division. Both of those goals
were met and very pleased with the results. Activated 13 grids covering MN, IL,
WI, and IA. Huge thanks to KC0P/R and N0HZO/R who I each had 44 qsos with. They
really helped up the 902 and 1296 qso count from last year. Also thanks to W0UC
who I had 48 qsos with and K2DRH who got the only clean sweep with 52 qsos.

See everyone in the next contest!

73 Wyatt
AC0RA/R